Become a Teacher – Start your new career today!
Get qualified – Get the interview – Get the job
Why not learn to teach?
The Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training prepares trainee teachers to teach, you will gain knowledge in all areas of of the role. This includes:
- responsibilities and relationships in education and training,
- inclusive teaching and learning approaches,
- facilitating learning and development with individuals or groups
- and the role of assessment in the teaching and learning process.
You will also have the opportunity to choose to study from a wide range of optional units to gain specialist knowledge.
This qualification is suitable for learners aged 19 years or over. This course prepares trainee teachers to teach in a wide range of situations and you can expect to be observed and assessment throughout your training.
NOTE: The course is designed to meet the needs of a range of trainee teachers, including:
- individuals who are not currently teaching and training but who can meet the practice requirements, including the observed and assessed practice requirements, requirements of the qualification;
- individuals who are currently teaching and training, including those who have just begun teaching and training, and who can meet the practice requirements, including the observed and assessed practice requirements, of the qualification;
- individuals currently working as assessors who wish to achieve a teaching qualification
Qualification structure :
The NOCN Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training is a 36 credit qualification, 21 credits must be taken from Mandatory Group A and 15 credits from Optional Group B.
The qualification has 140-204 Guided Learning Hours (GLH) with a Total Qualification Time (TQT) 360 hours.
written assignments and 30 hours of teaching in a school
£999 – Payable in 3 instalments
Some students maybe eligible for funding based on eligibility
Via face to face workshops and online support
Part time : 9 months
Full-time – 6 months