Skill-Serve Training Ltd strives for excellence in the services it offers. However it accepts that on occasions individuals will feel the need to complain. Skill-Serve Training Ltd will ensure that a set of procedures exists to deal speedily with such complaints in a fair and equitable manner.
The intention behind the Complaints Policy and Procedures is to:
- Improve the service it provides to learners, employers, staff members and the broader local community.
- Clarify for staff, employers and learners the procedures for handling complaints
- Ensure and encourage that the procedures are sensitive to issues of confidential.
- Encourage clients to seek means of resolving problems without further or more formal procedures.
- Provide where appropriate means of recording both the nature of complaints and the effectiveness of their resolutions
- Encourage a regular process of monitoring and reviewing records within the quality assurance framework.